OK, OK, OK. I am now work...

Brenda B.
on 7/9/03 7:34 am - Lenexa, KS
OK, OK, OK. I am now working on patience. I went ahead and started my own precertification with my insurance company. The scheduler at the doctors office says I am in the stack ready to go, she isn't ready yet to get there but says my insurance company is one of the best to work with. It was sometime in July and is now either the end of August or beginning of September. I never was very patient!! There is a knot in my chest, I want to scream, or go into the doctors office and do the paper work myself. I used to be in health insurance, I can do it! I even told the scheduler I would be happy to assist her any way I can! I keep thinking my insurance will institute a new rule in the meantime and I will have to postpone again. ****deep sigh*****ugh! Well, as there is nothing I can do in the meantime but be patient and pray, that is what I will do. In fact I think I will go swimming. Luckily I can swim and there is no one there to see me!! Hope all you Kansans are doing well. Thank you all for the words of support and wisdom!!
Deanna_K
on 7/10/03 2:15 am - Sandy, OR
I know the waiting really sucks...take a deep breathe, your day WILL come!!!! BIG HUGS!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views