Back from NYC

DebPKansas
on 7/11/03 11:59 am - Paola, KS
Hiya all! Whew back from an awesome vacation in NYC!! So good to see everyone posting here. Yahoooooo for Brenda and her date!!! I gotta tell you all, even though it's been 27 months tomorrow since my surgery, I still get little chills/thrills everyday! Buckleing the seat belt on the plane, riding 4 to a seat in an airport shuttle van, climbing the last 6 flights of stairs to the top of the empire state building, walking the 2 1/2 miles across the Brooklyn Bridge...it all would not be possible if I hadn't had this surgery. I way out did my husband..he couldn't keep up with me..*giggle*. I am going to post a new picture..the one on my profile is about 30+ pounds ago, time for a new one =). ((((hugs)))) and smiles =)))
Click
on 7/15/03 8:18 am
Woo hooo NYC! That's on my list to visit as well. How exciting that you too were able to enjoy a vacation without the worries of being MO. Life is so much better on the losing side. I'm so happy for you for the opportunity to do all the wonderful things you were able to do in NYC. YOU GO GIRL!!! Happy dancing with you! Big hugs!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views