Back home!!

Brenda B.
on 8/29/03 7:25 am - Lenexa, KS
Hello all my Kansas friends! Surgery went well. I have to say the first week was not easy, but everyday gets better and better. I got the drain removed the other day which REALLY feels good. I also got the go ahead to have pureed foods!! I was really tired of liquids, my doctor is a bit strict on our foods but that is one of the things I liked best about him. I wont talk long, my poor husband who has done an awesome job on taking care of me this week is kind of roaming the library while I send this update. My internet is still not up. I get my staples removed Tuesday. I keep telling people I talk to on the phone that I now have a zipper down my belly. A friend of mine says I will unzip it and come out someone different, I thought maybe some beautiful woman, but he said Rodney Dangerfield. (I get no respect!) Hugs and prayers to you all!!
Fran L.
on 8/30/03 5:13 am - El Dorado, KS
Brenda You sound wonderful hon... so glad you are feeling better and doing so good. Pureed foods.. wowee.. fantastic. You definetely have your sense of humor.. Welcome back... Thiking of you and wishing you the best of everything. Hugs to you.. Fran
Cherie A.
on 8/30/03 5:33 am - Overland Park, KS
Congrats Brenda!!!! I am so excited for you. I am a newbie here and hoping to be joining you on the losing side soon....get my psych eval next week. I also recently found out about the KC support group and hope to meet you and others there soon.
Deanna_K
on 9/2/03 1:31 am - Sandy, OR
YEAH YOU!!!! I'm sooo glad you're back and doing well...I've missed you!!!! BIG HUGS
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views