Hello all!! I am so glad ...

Brenda B.
on 9/4/03 6:25 am - Lenexa, KS
Hello all!! I am so glad that I have a library fairly close to my home so I can keep up with you all. I am going to be working on my computer this week so hopefully, I will be back to driving my husband crazy by spending all my time on line with my AMOS family!!! Well, officially I have lost 20 pounds since surgery. woo hoo! When one of your chins disappears, it just makes it easier to see your chin hair!! hahaha! Hospital stay was good, once I threw a fit and insisted on a bed like the one I had in ICU. I didn't really throw a fit, but I did refuse to get back in the bed I had, so my WONDERFUL nurse got me one of the "good" beds. I got my staples out the other day. The steri-strips are itching like crazy but I can pull my shorts up and not have them catch on the staples. I want to again thank everyone for all your support, prayers and good wishes. Everytime I go online, I hear from someone else. It means the world to me, THANKS!!! Well, I drove today and I need to head back before I get too tired.
Deanna_K
on 9/4/03 7:13 am - Sandy, OR
YOU'RE DOIN' AWESOME!!!!! Keep up the great ATTITUDE!!! BIG HUGS
Cherie A.
on 9/4/03 7:25 am - Overland Park, KS
WOW....I am so excited for you. It's when I read posts like yours that really tell me that I am making the right decision. I love your humor!!! I look forward to meeting you.
Fran L.
on 9/4/03 11:02 pm - El Dorado, KS
Wowee you fantastic lady !!!! What a terrific encouragement you are... thank you for having the courage to have this surgery and for sharing it with all of us... your sense of humor is terrific.. would love to meet you one of these days !!!! Keep up the good work.. Yahoo.. 20 pounds down.. Take care and special hugs to you.......... hugs Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6390 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6879 views