Vibrations!

Brenda B.
on 9/14/03 12:38 pm - Lenexa, KS
Fran, first of all I have been thinking of you all day. I even went for a walk just for you! OK, I had to walk anyway, but I did think of you joining me as a loser tomorrow!!! Had an experience last night I just had to share with all my Kansas friends. Hey let's keep our minds on track here!! My husbands band was playing and I started laughing really hard. (Not the response they were looking for!) My stomach was vibrating with the music. Not just a fluttering in my stomach from watching and listening to my sweetie perform, no. Actual vibrations, so hard that other people could feel them! People in that bar probably thought I was pregnant as I was having everyone feel my stomach. Oh my gosh, you should have seen their faces! I am not sure if my staples were playing beautiful music of their own or what but I thought it was absolutely hysterical! So, please let my know, does anyone else have a muscial pouch? Perhaps we could start a band!! LOL I hope everyone is doing well, Fran sweetie, we are all thinking of you and wishing you an easy, uneventful surgery and recovery!! Get back here quickly and let me know about your belly music!! Sorry girls the tooting does not count as music! HUGS and Prayers for all!
Deanna_K
on 9/16/03 12:59 am - Sandy, OR
Dang..thant leaves me out...I'm defineately in the "wind" section!!! You're sooo cute!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views