I'm Alive!!

Click
on 9/16/03 8:44 am
Hi all. I've missed you all this past month! I've moved both my house (from in town living to true country living) and my work offices during the past month. I have been so busy organizing places that I admit I haven't worked out all month. My eating habits have left a lot to be desired, but such is the life. I continue to lose weight although slowly and began my exercise program again this week. This week is a special week as I celebrate my one year anniversary of my surgery on Saturday. I haven't weighed since July but continue to feel great. I'm so thankful to have had surgery with Dr. Bollman in Junction City. Everyone there is just AWESOME!!! I will be able to weigh again next month (this is what I get for living 6 hours from Junction City, LOL) to give my official weight. I am having my arms and breast done in November and will submit for a tummy tuck next month too. I hope to have it complete in March (or sooner if insurance approves). Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten you, just got super busy moving and getting settled. Congrats to those who have gotten surgery dates this past month and those who have had surgery this past month! Woo hooo Big hugs, Sharon
Deanna_K
on 9/17/03 5:32 am - Sandy, OR
Missed seeing your mug!!!! BIGGER HUGS!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views