Me Again

Fran L.
on 9/20/03 11:20 pm - El Dorado, KS
Well Well WEll.. I wrote this long post and then hit the wrong key with my fat swollen fingers and boom it was gone.. if anyone finds it please post it.. ho ho ho.... all is well .. on clear liquids till tomorrow and then full liquids and see my wonderful Dr. Berntsen on thursday the 25th. Love you all and thank you for caring.. wonderful angel hubby, steve and wasn' that terrific Bruce something else.. he is a true friend.. Thank you for you call Sharon.. did ya get the license plate of that mack truck? man oh man.. hit hard.. am really tired... better hush before the fingers zap off another message on me.. Take care everybody and thank you so much. HUgs to all, Fran
Click
on 9/21/03 12:41 am
Welcome home Fran and smooth gentle recovery!!! Sip, walk, cough, sip, walk, cough! Gentle hugs to you!!!
Brenda B.
on 9/21/03 6:33 am - Lenexa, KS
Fran, It is WONDERFUL to hear from you!!! First week not fun. Second week, not so horrid and it gets better from there! I will keep an eye out for that pesky post that got away. So tell me, your stomach doesnt have a place that says KCAM (MACK) does it? I know I never found it but thought it should be there! One more week and I have to go back to work, When I first got home, I was sure that would be so far away, no such! I am very glad to have you back on the board, missed you much. Hang in there!! Take good care of yourself! Time goes faster than you think it will and you will be feeling better and bored before you know it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views