Rough Days

Fran L.
on 9/23/03 8:55 pm - El Dorado, KS
Oh My Goodness... Had no idea a person could live thru so much... wowee.. well have been having a rough time of it.. and so am back on clear liquids again... see my surgeon on THursday and am actually super glad.. even the liquid pain meds make me sick.. But am taking one day at a time and depending on the kindness of friends. Thank you all for being there for me. Need you all. Have a good day... Today has to be better than yesterday. Hugs to all, Fran
Click
on 9/23/03 10:19 pm
Fran, So sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. The first few weeks literally BITE the big one! Hang in there hon and know that we are here for you. BIG HUGE HUGS!!!! Sharon
Brenda B.
on 9/25/03 12:32 pm - Lenexa, KS
Fran, I am so sorry, you are having a rough time. I hope you begin to feel much better VERY soon!! I still struggle with some bad days but they are getting farther apart. I hope yours do too! I find that one day I can "stomach" something and the next day I can't. Well, guess we have to be patient, our tummies are still babies!! You have my hugs and prayers!! Feel better soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6390 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views