Just tired of waiting

Bruce R.
on 9/25/03 2:53 am - Towanda, KS
I am sorry but I have to get this of my chest. I have been over weight for over 20 years and have tried about every DIET only to fail. I am trying to get Disability and was declined the first time but am appealing with a lawyer. They say it could take 90 days or longer to hear. I have had trouble finding a job becaue of weight, I feel it will happen but time is so slow to hear anything. I just can't understand why it takes so long? I have found the Dr. I won't to do my surgery but just need funds. Thank you for reading I could use some prayer's . I will be Praying for those of you who are thinking of having surgery or have had surgery that you recovery will be fast an that you have the life we all deserve. May God bless you all!!!!!!!
Deanna_K
on 9/25/03 3:44 am - Sandy, OR
Hang in there Bruce...BIG HUGS!!!!
Cherie A.
on 9/25/03 6:34 am - Overland Park, KS
Hi Bruce, Patience is not one of my virtues and I have no words of wisdom for you...only positive thoughts, wishes, and prayers. I am waiting for my insurance approval now and it's driving me nuts waiting! Hang in there...as they say...this too shall pass.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views