Insurance approval

Jenni R.
on 9/27/03 9:05 am
I got my letter today.....I'm approved!!! I am excited....probably not jumping up and down only because I guess it is what I expected all along as I'm fortunate to have ins. that pays. I already have my surgery date which was only pending the approval so I guess it is official for Dec. 18! I am soooo busy between now and then that I hopefully won't have time to get too nervous....I think I've gotten through a lot of the "nerves" thing though probably still have more to deal with....hopefully not too bad. I KNOW I need this for my health....sometimes I momentarily wish there was a different way but I know there isn't...and at least there IS a way....for some illnesses, there is no known corrective procedure so I'm grateful for this one. I can barely dare to dream what it will be like to be relatively thin, healthier and more energetic.....to be able to ride amusement park rides with my kids and to not "hold back" in life in doing what I want to do. I haven't held back much professionally, but I have physically....I want to river raft! I can only imagine what life a year from now could be like! My thoughts and prayers are with those still waiting...hang in there! Love to you all.....Jenni
Click
on 9/27/03 1:22 pm
Jenni, CONGRATS on your approval!!! There are no sweeter words right now are there?? I'm so excited and happy for you!! Doin the happy dance with you! WOOO HOOOO Also, the white water rafting is AWESOME! I did it for the first time this summer. If you haven't alreayd, look at the pics on my picturetrail site linked to my profile. It was so much fun!!! We can't wait for next year. What a wonderful Christmas present you are giving yourself! Again, I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS!!! Sharon
Brenda B.
on 9/28/03 11:00 am - Lenexa, KS
Jenni, Congratulations!!! I understand perfectly your thinking what it will be like a year from now. I do too! I hope everyone is doing well this week. I will be going back to work tomorrow so if I don't respond too quickly please forgive me and know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers wherever you are in your journey. Prayers and Hugs to all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6482 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6391 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7846 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6880 views