New Hope

Debbi21604
on 10/9/03 6:59 am - Emporia, KS
I'm back to square one. Starting this entire process over with a new surgeon. I was left with no choice but to cancel surgery on Wednesda and begin a search for someone within network, no matter how far away they were, that I felt had acceptable credentials. Found one. Dr. Brent Steward. I hear he's pretty good. Has some very sucessful patients who have no problem reaching goal. I have a consult date schedualed for OCT 31 at 2:45 THis is rather bad for my little ones for halloween, but if I didn't take it, then I would have had to wait until mid/late Nov for consult. I have my Psy. Eval. Schedualed (this dr requires one) for TONIGHT! I plan to go to the support group meeting on Saturday, with approval letter in hand and a copy of my insurance card. I fully intend to have my paperwork completed before leaving and give them to Brenda. Because I don't have to jump through insurance hoops (already did that), all Dr. Steward's office will have to do is call a special number (which I have ready for them) and tell them my surgery date. What I PRAY will happen, since I will have all my T's crossed and i's dotted, when I get to that consult on the 31st, I will leave with a new surgery date in hand. I hope I'm the most efficiant patient they have had!!!
Click
on 10/9/03 1:06 pm
I'm so glad to hear that you've gotten something positive out of all of this!! Best wishes & huge hugs!! Sharon
Cherie A.
on 10/10/03 3:30 am - Overland Park, KS
That sounds fantastic....I'm thrilled for you!!!
Deanna_K
on 10/13/03 3:39 am - Sandy, OR
Debbi...I'm soooo glad things are lookin' up!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6493 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6399 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7853 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6888 views