Hello All

Brenda B.
on 11/23/03 2:37 am - Lenexa, KS
Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I went to two different support groups this week. I went to the new one for my Doctor and the KCKWLSG. It was great to see you Deb!! You look great and I have always appreciated the way you take the time to speak with me! I have had a cold this week so don't feel too good, been on antibiotics, which always kind of floors me! Surgery wise I am doing well. I have lost 65 pounds so far and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, I am very thankful because I am still not hungry!! Wait til next year and it will be a different story I know. I have no recipes to share this year but I really appreciate reading all the ones you have been posting. Hope you all have a very good Thanksgiving and I will keep looking for those recipes and posts.
Deanna_K
on 11/25/03 12:56 am - Sandy, OR
Hey Brenda...It's good to see your grin!!! I've been thinking of you!!! I'm sorry to hear you have a cold...hope your back to yourself soon!!! Hey, if you need some recipes holler at me I have a ton!!!! Any idea when you might be back in my neck of the "woods" I would really like to get together with you!!! BIG HUGS and HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6494 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6400 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7854 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6888 views