Sleeved and home

cajunlady1958
on 4/28/12 8:31 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Ok after being postponed on the 18th they called me tuesday at 6 p.m. to tell me my surgery was wednesday morning at 5:15 a.m. I was in shock and even asked the nurse if someone was playing a trick on me, she said it was no trick and could i be there wednesday morning. Of course I said yes and rushed around repacking everything and making arrangements. I found that it was unusual that Vanessa didn't call me herself and tell me my surgery was scheduled. I am so glad it is over. Now I'm dealing with extreme gas in my chest and I have been walking and sipping ever since I got home. Thank you everyone who told me not to give up on myself.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Louisianawench
on 4/29/12 1:00 am - New Orleans, LA
VSG on 03/21/12
You are truely a remarkable person to be able to put up with all the **** I personally would have serious talk with Vanessa. I am so glad your surgery is over with and you are now a member of the loosers bench!
The gas will subside shortly and you'll be able to go about your normal life.
katie70068
on 5/1/12 2:14 pm - LA
they have pushed mine back 2 times already. and from what i heard today vanessa is leaving on the 14th not sure why or where she's going. well i finally did my pre op today and my surgery is on the 17th !
Shaniceh01
on 5/15/12 11:22 pm - Ruston, LA
 Can u tell me what happens after you've done all the required tests, do u wait after that?
katie70068
on 5/16/12 1:13 am - LA
yep, its a waiting game for them to send your stuff to have it approved by insurance but i can tell you this, go on a diet. start your protein shakes and start taking some weight off because it is a requirement to loose 20 lbs.
Shaniceh01
on 5/16/12 2:30 am - Ruston, LA
Thanks. Did you see a cardiologist before u got your surgery date or after? 
katie70068
on 5/16/12 1:50 pm - LA
well i have been seeing a cardiologist for a few years now, but i had my cardiac clearance done after i got my surgery date. when you get your pre-op apt. the cardi will have to be done 2 weeks prior to that date so they can see the results at your pre-op apt.
Most Active