70% of Body Fat Gone!!!

Natural
on 7/5/06 1:05 am - MD
Well, on Monday, I went in to see my fill doctor for a refill due to some stress in my life recently and discovered that I had lost 70% of my Body Fat. According to my doctor, you are a successful bandester if you lose at least 66% of your body fat. I was very pleased to learn that piece of information. I plan on losing another 10 to 15 pounds and then I really need to start replacing some of the fat that's there with muscles. Anyway, I just wanted to share and say thanks for the support NB 283*190*180 5"10 & loving it!!
bklynlisar
on 7/5/06 1:19 am - Staten Island, NY
cool lisa r 300/170/150
Jennifer G.
on 7/5/06 1:23 am - North Saint Paul, MN
NB, how do you figure out your percentage of body fat? I've never quite understood this. Jennifer 338 highest 310/211/???
Natural
on 7/5/06 1:35 am - MD
Jennifer, Sorry, but I have no ideal. I asked the assistant and she said there is a calculation they do but she said normally the doctor does it and she had not ideal how it's calculated. I wish I new myself. Maybe someone around here knows. NB 283/190/180 (almost at goal) 5"10 & loving it!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 1:34 am - Northern, VA
Lap Band on 09/30/05 with
NB, Awesome job! You are where I am dreamin to be, you are working your band like the model bandster... P.S...we still need to meet one day Naomi
Natural
on 7/5/06 1:50 am - MD
Naomi, You are well on your way. I was actually thinking you would make it there before me your progress has been so good. It seams like these last couple of fills have really been successful for me, I have lost between 15-20lbs each month and prior to that, it was 6-8lbs a month. After you get that fill and get adjusted maybe we can get together, I don't think I will be getting another one anytime soon, this last one on Monday (7/3) is kicking my butt right now but I am managing. .....and that bridge is a mess every morning as I pass by it heading towards DC. NB 283/190/180 (almost at goal) 5"10 & loving it!!!
A C.
on 7/5/06 1:42 am - Marietta, GA
Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be where you are!!!!! Ann
Natural
on 7/5/06 2:10 am - MD
Ann, You'll look up one day and be there and then you'll wonder how did I get here so fast, just like I did. I thought I would never get to this point but thank God I am here. Hang in there and thanks! NB
celgudino
on 7/5/06 3:23 am - LaCenter, KY
How wonderful! Thats great! Keep up th good work, adn believe it or not. This last 10-15 will be lik ethe best ever!
Most Active