For those wanting to keep in touch with Bridget S.

work_n_prgrss
on 5/2/07 2:53 am
If you contact me I will give you her email address. She has asked me to do this on her behalf. Its nice in this computer age we are all only an email away from each other!

GSW
on 5/2/07 3:02 am - Rome, GA
Hi Work, I don't post much but I do miss seeing Bridgett on here. She was always so upbeat and encouraging. Did she leave the board for some reason, or is she just busy these days with her new life? I have her cookbook and thought it was so nice of her to do that for us. If you talk to her, please tell her we miss her. Thanks, GW
work_n_prgrss
on 5/2/07 3:31 am
GW: I will certainly tell her. You can email her and she will fill you in on her life and everything else. I am sure she would love hearing from you.

GSW
on 5/2/07 3:51 am - Rome, GA
Thanks. I certainly will email her and let her know she is missed. Even though I am usually quiet, I really miss the seasoned bandsters that aren't on here much or at all anymore. I have had my band almost 8 months, but daily I read posts of things that I have experienced and dealt with. I think I have Bridgett's email address unless it has changed since she sent me her cookbook several months ago. Whatever you do,  please don't leave. I enjoy your posts too. GW
Sharon T.
on 5/2/07 3:54 am - Southern , WI
I already have it, hon, and I sure miss her! Cassandra, too! Thanks!

At goal, 155 bs. Started at 290. 7 years out! WAHOO~ 

work_n_prgrss
on 5/2/07 8:46 am
Me too sweet Sharon! If we have fun they will come. Thats my new motto! How is the baby doing?

Sharon T.
on 5/2/07 9:10 am - Southern , WI
Aww, thank you for the concern. He's doing fine! He just has to be watched closely, for any sign of another problem, so will be going to the doctor very often! I like that, "If we have fun, they will come!"

At goal, 155 bs. Started at 290. 7 years out! WAHOO~ 

cristine17
on 5/2/07 4:07 am
Hi Work, I cannot imagine not having Bridget on the board. She is a wonderful inspiration to me. I have her cookbook and will always think of her when I use it. I would love to email her to keep in touch. I'm so sad all the newbies to come along will not have a chance to get to meet Bridget. I don't post too much but always like to check in and lend support when I can. I wish things would change and be like they were when I first came onto OH...Thanks so much, Christine P

sayings.gif sayings image by amanda_the_sand_one

work_n_prgrss
on 5/2/07 6:29 am
Cristine: Look for my pm....I so wi**** was like it used to be too! We will carry on and make this a fun place and people will rush back in droves! Thats my goal...lol.

A C.
on 5/2/07 8:03 am - Marietta, GA
Thanks so much for trying to keep our board together! I don't post much but I read everyday!! I can't believe how many people have left the borads just in the last few months! What is going on? Did I miss something?!?!? Thanks again! AC
Most Active