I am soooooo depressed.....Got to vent.. Sorry..

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/07 4:17 am - back in jeans, CT
I have recently learned about some of the Divas and perhaps why they may be missing from the forum, and it just makes me soooo depressed..  Am I the only one that feels like this?? I tell ya I just want to eat a whole Hershey Chocolate Bar and some Ice Cream... This is what happens when I get depressed...  I make the wrong food choices.. Listen, I know you guys as online acquaintances, but I do know that we all formed a mutual sisterhood, bond because we all share this one commom thing together, that's being banded... We look for the support, friendship, companionship, care, and whatever else from all of us and I got to tell ya that I miss you guys tremendously..  I missed you when I was in school, and now that I finished I would like to see our cheery posts and avatars on this forum.. This is sad for me..  SAD!!  I am going to post a daily thread to you MIA's that you come back and be a part of this forum and help those in need of your friendship and support..  I am sad and this bothers me.. This is the way I am..  I am sensitive maybe but I need you to know these things.. Please come back soon..  Cassandra, I know you are out there as well as Bridget.. And I am happy to see all the rest of you posters with all your pretty faces..  So please reconsider you staying away and please come back.. You are missed..  Sincerely, Christine:)  C.N.
Dev *.
on 5/2/07 4:24 am - Austin, TX
I guess it's up to us laid back folks to stick around and encourage people to return!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Sharon T.
on 5/2/07 4:26 am - Southern , WI
Christine, I agree with you. I can't STAND all of this, saddness, on here, lately! It got so bad, last night, I turned my computer off! It seems, like if someone thinks differently than the norm, something is wrong with them. If you don't agree with someone, don't chastise them, just ignore them, and move on! NO ONE likes to be critisized. it would be SO boring, if we all thought and felt the same! Just a shame, for sure! 

At goal, 155 bs. Started at 290. 7 years out! WAHOO~ 

cristine17
on 5/2/07 4:32 am

Hi Christine, I feel the same way. For awhile I would long on and see all the fimilar faces and now although I love all the new faces, the MIA'S were here when I first logged onto OH. They, including yourself helped me through the first few months of this journey. I might not of posted much and maybe should of told them how they have helped me. I wish too they would reconsider. We need them and the newbies need their knowledge. I will second your daily post anyday, they just have to come back! Christine P

sayings.gif sayings image by amanda_the_sand_one

Chastity M.
on 5/2/07 4:34 am - Kingston

Christine!  Thank you for posting this.  Like I said on the other post, I haven't really followed what is going on totally.  But I do know I miss those who are missing, greatly too!  I hate that a place they found love, concern and support is a place they cannot come any more. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank all those *****spond to posts and are supportive, with out these people we would not have a forum!  SO THANK YOU WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

Chastity

“Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.” 

Chelle B.
on 5/2/07 4:56 am
Christine, I have to admit that I have eaten more chocolate since Sunday that you can possibly imagine.  I think everyone here knows that I love this forum and my bandster family, and it has been making me sick to stay away at times.  But I HATE the drama.  I can't stand it when someone tries to monopolize the board, or act if there is only ONE method to success.  It is why I so often say "Everyone is different". I have lost 3 of the 5 lbs I gained, but the chocolate will do me in eventually.  I miss the women who have been so helpful (Nancy D, Sandy R especially for their knowledge), and all the other sisters who just add to my life.  Thanks for making me feel part of the family again!
Be careful, or you may find yourself in my novel...

Photobucket
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/07 5:14 am - back in jeans, CT
Chelle, anyone that looks at your avatar knows that without the bundle of cheer everyday, well, it is not the same.. I miss them all too.  Everyone seems to help and support each other here.. So it is important to all get along and be a family and encourage the newbies and the ones who just look for support and love from one another.. and be here for them through thick and thin.. So many of the bandsters put out so much and well needed support.. Birthday postings(everyday without fail) from Sally, photo tech help from Cassandra, exercise daily tidbits from you and others,Bridget gives through Karma and her great recipes, recipes from all the other gals, work related issues, for woman only issues, unhappy issues, I mean support is here everyday,  and it is well appreciated.. So please don't ever leave because what someone has said or implyed, just look away from that and make each day as supportive for you and others as we possibly can..  Love ya Chelle, your friend always, Christine:)  Thanks for staying here too...YOU ROCK!!!!!!
Vicki.W
on 5/2/07 5:14 am - Albuquerque, NM
spell book Ok Christine, I'm totally looking through my spell books to set this whole thing right.........Just give me a little more time.........(and a full moon, a sacrificial goat and a lock of hair from a 100 year old virgin) I'm on your side..........=o)

letstrythis.jpg
I'm not fat, I just can't fit all this personality into a size 7!!               

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/07 5:28 am - back in jeans, CT
Vicky, love ya!!!!!!!!!
Vicki.W
on 5/2/07 5:52 am - Albuquerque, NM
If I have to pull out the big guns, Bridget better prepare herself!!! christopher meloni This is only a taste of what's to come.................

letstrythis.jpg
I'm not fat, I just can't fit all this personality into a size 7!!               

Most Active