7 MONTHS POST-OP

Susan C.
on 5/4/07 8:38 am
Awesome, thanks for the inspiration, and the great lesson in how to "work" my band.  You are now in my hero column, Suggah.  Please, keep posting such great inspirations.

Susan

We4Brownies
on 5/5/07 1:37 am
HERO COLUMN...WOW!  I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT BEFORE!  WHAT A GREAT COMPLIMENT.  THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, IT REALLY MADE MY DAY! SUGGAH
 Back 

>>Logout 

picture
WOW, THIS THING REALLY WORKS!
TinaMW
on 5/4/07 11:01 am - Guthrie, OK
Thank you sooooo much for your post!!! I am scheduled for a band on May 10th. After reading so many of the posts here I was starting to think that I should be going with the RNY.  Seems to be alot of folks not happy with their band progress.  It was helpful to see the percentages listed.  I keep telling myself that this is the best of the bariatric surgeries to have, just get a little scared of failing sometimes.  Again, thanks and keep up the great work! Tina

A C.
on 5/4/07 11:23 am - Marietta, GA
Hi Suggah, my band sister!! Girl I am SO proud of you!!! We had surgery on the same day and you're running off and leaving me!!! GO GIRL, GO!!!!  I'm behind you, just getting to the finish line much slower! I'm so glad all is well and you've lost so much weight!!! You deserve to be happy & you should be very proud of your self. Can you believe it's already been 7 months?!?!?! Seems unreal at times doesn't it? I miss seeing you on the borads! Keep in touch. SOOOO proud of you, keep it up!!  hugs, Ann
Krista C.
on 5/4/07 9:23 pm - Quispamsis, Canada
My hero-ette :) This is so great to read about your progress, Suggah. Congrats on ALL your success! I'd love to see a before / now pic. You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex R.
on 5/5/07 1:46 am - Toronto, Canada
Suggah - you absolutely rock.  When I first started lurking on these boards, you had just been banded, so it has been an inspiration to me to see how you have progressed. Congratulations.

Height - 5'6"    French MIDband:  13 fills, current 8.7ccs - capacity 12 ccs

Most Active