It's Wednesday, it's time! B*TCHFest!

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/08 4:21 am - MN
Well it takes all kinds.
John T.
on 2/5/08 11:44 pm - Highlands Ranch, CO
yeah! but with your luck you will get one of those texas ice storms i always see on tv all the cars sliding around! lol!

John T banded 8/29/07  high/surgury/current/goal  =  360/346/187/174  

discogal
on 2/5/08 11:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
You aint jokin'! Those ice storms are crazy! they cancel school for them sometimes. I've come close to totalling my car more than once.
..*.. BEEEEEEEEEE HEALTHY..*..
janddhager
on 2/5/08 10:33 pm - MD
I need the friggin' therapy.  All this time I have complimented my husband, what a great guy, what a support, on and on, etc.  Well, it's over.  He's driving me bonkers, damn it.  He retired 3 weeks ago and I haven't had my own life since.  I used to be able to think my own thoughts, plan my own day, eat my own food.  My diet is suffering and I am gaining weight.  After his birthday on the 13th of Feb and Valentines Day,  I am going to start lying down the LAW.  It's everyone for themselves.  Go to your own corner and workout your own problems, food issues,work projects that always include me.  Thank God I don't have PMS anymore, he would really be suffering by now.  In the end,  will I adjust????    I guess I should be a whole lot nastier if I want to cleanse my soul.  Maybe a horrendous scream or throw things around.  Maybe his things, not my things.  I have never done that before. He has even taken over the affections of our dog.  Sabbotage.  P.S. I still love the idiot.
Phyllis C.
on 2/6/08 3:16 am
OMG, Can I identify!!!!!!!  I feel for ya sister girl.  I hope you don't have any loaded guns around the house.  Mine's not retired yet, nor neither am I, but I can only imagine.  I am buying mine a farm and a tractor to keep him out of my hair when we retire.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

lisanebraska68
on 2/5/08 10:50 pm - NE

Snow........I am really tired of snow....I was just starting to see my yard...better yet I was starting to make paths in yards on my mail route...so that I wasn't so worn out at the end of the day...and dang it it snowed 5 inches last night... That is  my only real gripe......well...other than people who aren't supportive of your decision....i.e............when you are proud that you gave away your chunky clothes and your sister's mother (she is mine as well...I just don't claim it) says well you know now that you have given them away you will gain it back fast and more than what you lost...............I had to bit my tongue because I love my grandmom and was there because of her!........ Now that I have shoveled twice......I will work my legs!!

jojoplus2
on 2/5/08 10:55 pm - MN
I knew there was a reason I got out of bed this morning, even if it was 45 mins late! That's my first complaint - over sleeping today. I'm feeling resentful towards my DH because he can complain about the clutter in the house, however, he neither helps me keep the house clean or recognizes that he makes as much of a mess as the girls and I do combined! Hello! I work full time too and take care of the kids at night while you're at work. We both need to pull our share of the work load. My little one is trying to stay dry at night. Having to get up once a night to change her bed, clean her up and dress her doesn't bother me as much as the fac that DH doesn't think he need to help out. I let him sleep through 2-3 nights of it to be nice. Then last night I woke him to change the sheets because my back was hurting. All he could to was yell "F--- this!" for the 5 mins it took him to do it. Doesn't he know that is going to affect her?! Doesn't he know he also signed up to raise our girls when we got pregnant. I'm so tired of his attitude!  My job. I don't even want to elaborate, but as soon as I get my band, I'm looking for a new one.

Jojoplus 2 aka Joanie
Total unfil 8-19-10 -4.6ccs
Refill 8-30-10 to 2.5ccs
2nd Refill 9-20-10 to 3.55ccs

A C.
on 2/5/08 10:58 pm - Marietta, GA

I really need this today…..

I’m PISSED that I feel like a failure since I can’t seem to get my a$$ in gear and lose some weight!!

I’m even more PISSED that my husband told me on Saturday that my surgery was a waste of money and that he hated the fact that I was STILL so heavy!!!!! I'd love some feed back on this one...

I too would love to have a job where someone actually acted like I exist!  

swtxgal66
on 2/5/08 11:31 pm - Spring, TX

How much does your husband weigh?  Subtract his weight from your life and consider yourself that much thinner..lol Sounds like he was being a total jerk!  Don't worry sooner or later you will look HOT and he will have to be extra nice!

My band was removed due to a slip and replaced 7/3/08

Kristina-M
on 2/5/08 11:13 pm
weather job messy house bills the angry ds b*tch and everyone who won't let the drama drop--and me for being interested in it at all....liking watching a train wreck did I mention the weather? Oh, and making me smile are the disappearing controversial threads, yeah!  

KM   
Lap Band 11/6/07  SW 282/PREOP 264/CW 210/GW 150)

Most Active