It's Wednesday, it's time! B*TCHFest!

Bette B.
on 2/5/08 10:06 pm
Okay, it sounds like everyone is MORE than ready for this, so let's have at it. Every Wednesday, we (the willing participants) open up a can of whoop ass on the things that bother us in a forum known as B*tchfest. You're invited to join us and vent on the things that are getting under your skin: the day-to-day, the menial, the trivial, the issues of enormous importance, the local, the national and international . . . whatever. If it's got your panties in a wad, let it out. It's cheaper than therapy, healthier than eating, and more humane than kicking a dog or a screaming child. So, go forth and spread joy. Or whatever. - I am PISSED that my friggin' arrythmia is back to a several-times-a-day basis and I reaaaaaaaally don't want to go have to have ablation again. - I want a new job. One where they respect me and the work that I do, rather than saluting the people who don't do a damned thing. Is that too much to ask? - I'm tired of winter already. It really hasn't been a bad one for Connecticut, all things considered, but I'm tired of gray and brown. I want some green. And rain! I'm tired of rain, but at least it's not snow. - I'm tired of fighting with my band. I just want us to play nice for a while, like we used to in the good ol' days. - I'm giving up three vices for Lent: chocolate, nuts, and caffeine. It's gonna be a looong 6 weeks. Oh, that's it for now. My tape is ready and I have to get to it.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/08 10:22 pm
Bette i love the sassy avatar pic. ok, here goes...

I'm moved into the i'm-pissed-off-at-you-and-how-you-treated-me-phase with my ex. which is good, but the anger is useless energy.

my primary dissertation advisor has not sent his comments back to me on the chapters i sent him.

i've been sleeping like **** all week. (notice its 718am MST and I haven't been to sleep yet).

I rubbed the skin off my heel working out at the gym from doing an hour on the treadmill and it smarts.

have I mentioned my ex is annoying and a jerk and i just want to be over it??

my guitar needs new strings and will not hold a tune for more than 3 seconds.

next week is Valentine's day, sayeth the single girl. oh, and as an addendum to this one: Kay Jewelers, Zales, and all other diamond peddlers can go F--K off.

My W-2 is in Maryland and I am in Colorado. You do the math (but not the taxes!).

There is always snow on the ground here and more coming.

My old job screwed up the vacation days they were supposed to pay out. And I dont want to look at my bank statement right now because i'm poor, so i'm just ignoring it all and hoping it sorts itself out.

have i mentioned I haven't slept yet??
Pixie Morgan
on 2/5/08 10:23 pm
I'm pissed at myself for not seeming to be able to make a decision...this is a recent development in the past six months or so.  I can't seem to just make a decision...nooooo I waffle back and forth in a state of indecision and stress myself out. I am annoyed that I want a lot of things--surgery, to start foster care again, be more productive in my daycare, and to get my kids to do their chores without me on their butts constantly--and I can't seem to do all of them at once...I want all of these things and I think I need to take at least one off so I don't have too much on my plate.  I feel resentful that I can't do all of them at the same time. I am tired of having to work...I truly enjoy my daycare kids and my job but I am tired too much of the time and have days where I just wish I didn't have to work.  I want to sleep and take a nap and watch some tv and go out shopping.
Morgan

discogal
on 2/5/08 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I don't really have anything to b*tch about this week. I'd love to have some of the snow others are hating! Send some to Texas so I can stay home for a day! Linsey
..*.. BEEEEEEEEEE HEALTHY..*..
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/08 11:10 pm - MN
OK, but you have to take the current temperature, too.  Right now it's 12 degrees out.
discogal
on 2/5/08 11:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
OK...it's a deal. I'll be snuggled up by my fireplace all day anyways.
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/08 11:39 pm - MN
You're not snugglin' by me?  AWW!
discogal
on 2/5/08 11:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
No...this is what WE'LL do...hahaha Lois tortures Stewie Myspace Animation
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/08 3:16 am - MN
I'm not into a the kinky stuff.  You should know that!
discogal
on 2/6/08 3:48 am - Fort Worth, TX

Well...I couldn't resist.

Most Active