50 lbs.. lighter..5 1/2 months post op pics..

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/09 5:52 am
Ok here are some pics..i know they take up alot of room but i couldnt figure out how to shrink the pics. Sorry but anyway here i am 50lbs. lighter. I am 5 1/2 months post op... i still have a long way to go.... god bless stephanie

Lindsey C.
on 7/12/09 6:06 am
Congrats Steph!  You look great!  Your face is so much thinner...and you look younger, too!

Keep rockin' that band!!! :-)

Highest Weight/1st Consult WeightSurgery Weight/Current Weight/Goal Weight
327                          322                         308.5                        198.5        165  
pineview01
on 7/12/09 6:11 am - Davison, MI
Very nice!  Way to go!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

kimkimmie
on 7/12/09 6:32 am - Jacksonville, FL
Stephanie,

You are doing really great!  You are averaging 10 pounds a month and that is phenomenal... I don't think you have a long way to go at all.  You look really great.  It's amazing how our faces change as we lose weight.  I've had people that I haven't seen in a while ask me if I am me - lol.
~Kim 

***I was at 27 pounds lost on the day of surgery -- the loss shown on ticker includes my pre-op weight loss***
kimkimmie
on 7/12/09 6:40 am - Jacksonville, FL

I also want to add... after looking at your profile that as the weight comes off you look younger and younger!  Great benefit.  My face seems to look older as the fat is coming off... nothing left to fill in the wrinkes (grr).

Now would be a great time to add to your page on your blog if you have a few minutes.  Your last post was when you were discouraged 4 months ago (as so many are early on since weight loss doesn't start right away for lots of us since the restriction comes with multiple fills for most).  I know that you are happier now and you look amazing.  Newbies love reading the blogs and you have such an inspiring story that will help them with their journeys and to understand that for many people it takes a few months before the weight starts coming off. 

Have a great week

~Kim 

***I was at 27 pounds lost on the day of surgery -- the loss shown on ticker includes my pre-op weight loss***
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/09 8:05 am
thank you soo much!!  And i didnt even think about  blogging. I will get busy!! God bless...stephanie

Elizabeth Bonin
on 7/12/09 7:11 am - Baytown, TX
You look great!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/09 8:09 am
thank you sooo much...hey i see that u from baytown...i grew up in baytown.... off 1-10 meadowlake village...went to ross s sterling high school...what a small world!!

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 7/12/09 7:23 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Stephainie,  You look great.
God Bless

Wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Krista C.
on 7/12/09 7:37 am - Quispamsis, Canada
WOW! What a difference ! You look wonderful - congrats!!!

Most Active