FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/13/11 10:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Friday Morning Everyone,

The weekend is peeking over the horizon !!!!  WOO HOO for that.    Although I don't have alot of plans other than trying to sell my son's German Shepherd puppies.   I have 2 females that aren't spoken for yet.    How has your week been???   Mine has been challenging but I have decided that it is going to change.    Today I am grateful for my life.   It is far from perfect and far from stressless but that is OK.   It is MY life.    I am grateful that I was allowed to have my WLS and it be covered by my husband's insurance.    I am SO grateful for my friends and family and most of all for my faith and answered prayers.    Also for hope that I have for having a wonderful future.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.   If for nothing else...waking this morning.    There is always someone out there much worse off than we are.    Please feel free to share what YOU are grateful for today.      Have a blessed day and wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

tracycoder
on 1/13/11 10:38 pm
Ooooh, German Shepherd puppies are SO cute!  Do you get to play with and cuddle them?

I am grateful for so much but off the top of my head I am grateful that I was able to get up at 4 am every day this week so I could do 60 minutes on the elliptical before work.  I feel very proud of myself because I do NOT like to exercise!  Go me! LOL
Vivian Prouty
on 1/13/11 10:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Oh yes....I cuddle and love on them all day long.   They are TOO precious !!!  But hope they go to good homes this weekend.   I am tired of cleaning up after them if you know what i mean.  LOL

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active