my journey has begun

mommynurse75
on 4/29/11 9:30 pm
I started my preop diet on Thursday April 28th and have my band surgery scheduled for May 11th. I am so excited to be on my way to a healthier new life!! My husband had his band surgery this past Wed. and all went well. I am so blessed to have a wonderful partner under my roof to share this experience with and to lean on.

marl16
on 4/29/11 9:50 pm - NJ
 That's great!  Good luck!

mommynurse75
on 4/30/11 2:25 am
Thank you!!
barbara314
on 4/29/11 10:22 pm
 Excellent!  Best of luck to you 
~ Barbara

mommynurse75
on 4/30/11 2:25 am
Thanks!!! :)
veenie73
on 4/29/11 11:59 pm - Louisville, KY
HELLO!!!

Guess What??? Its like we are TWINS. My husband had his surgery Wednesday too. And I have my surgery on May 10th. Thats is soo AWESOME!!!

I feel the same way about my hubby. Its going to be a GREAT experience. Its the best support you could have. Hope he is having a great recovery. I started my pre-op diet Monday. I didn't want to be feeling bad while he was having surgery. It has gotten a whole lot better. Hope you do well on it. Oh, you will loose wt.

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBY!!!

LYNN
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time...   

mommynurse75
on 4/30/11 2:24 am

That is great Congrats to you and your hubby too! I think we are lucky to have partners to go through this with together. He is having a great recovery he coaches baseball for my 6 year old son and he had a game this morning and did great. That is very reassuring for me! good luck and keep in touch!!

steelerfan1
on 4/30/11 2:28 am
Congrats !!!

You are going to do so well because you and your hubby is going through this together . You dont know how much easier that is going to be on you right from the get go :o)

Both of you are going to do great you got each other support each other and you will understand what the other one is going through .

You my dear are very lucky !!!!   Im jealous .

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Karkies
on 4/30/11 6:51 am
 HOW EXCITING!! You're on your way :)  Check out my blog (link below)...i'm 18 months post op and lost 111 lbs in 14 months.  

I cant wait to hear more about your journey -- keep us posted

Starting Weight: 256
Goal Weight: 145
Current Weight: 141
Check out my blog: LAP-BAND Gal
BANDED: 10/20/09

I've maintained my weight loss for over one year now!

emicap
on 4/30/11 9:22 am - TX
Good luck!! I am not too far behind you!!

~Emily

Most Active