Getting back on top of things

rach2847
on 7/5/11 1:30 am
I have been off my "eating" square the last two weeks. Been grazing and eating junk. I am trying hard to get back on my square this week. Did well yesterday...stay within my calorie limit. I am trying to do the same today and go to the gym to exercise 30-40 minutes at lunch. I eat my lunch early to have the energy.
It is so hard. Everyone started telling me how good I looked and I think sub-consciously I started to eat. It is so self defeating. I have lost 33lbs since surgery on March 18th. So, now my new goal posted on here..5lbs lighter by August 1st.
I can do it....I don't want to be the fat girl anymore!!
Rachael
Lisa O.
on 7/5/11 1:49 am - Snoqualmie, WA
The fact that  you stayed on track yesterday is a great indicator of your strength and determination.  I wish I could say the same thing for myself, but today's a new day!  You're doing the right things...keep tracking calories and protein, etc.

We all are going to experience less than perfect days, and that's o.k.!  Getting back to it right after a slip is the key to success.

Congratulations on the 33lb loss!  You're off to a great start and no doubt will reach your goals if you keep doing what you know works for you.

Best!~
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Suzanne K.
on 7/5/11 9:37 am - NJ
 I get that way too. As soon as people start telling me "wow you look great, you look so thin, you lost so much weight" I start feeling like I can eat more of the "sweets".....that's where I get into trouble. I don't understand why I will self- sabotage ....I've done that most of my life. Yet now, the band helps me get back in control. I can substitute healthier stuff and feel satisfied......I'm working on that a day at a time.

I too don't want  to be the "fat girl" anymore.
Keep it real and focused. WE can do this!

SW 265
CW 217
GW 165

Most Active