so its been one year...

Jamie Z.
on 8/26/11 2:50 am - MI
Today is my surgeversary. I have celebrated with my Fave lunch, chicken shwarma.
Today the scale said 191..a total of 74lbs lost.
I have gone from a 20/22 to a 12/14. I actually refuse to buy anything above a 12 right now. The weight has been melting lot lately, 35lbs to a normal bmi & 15 until I weigh less than my fiance.
*note I can't copy & paste pics from my phone so I uploaded it to my album.

Angi
vanIwaarden-Garcia

on 8/26/11 3:02 am - Alamosa, CO
 Congrats Jamie!  So much happens for us in one year!  My bandaversary was 8/13 and there was so much to celebrate!  Keep up all the good work and we will have even more to celebrate next year at this time.
Angi vanIwaarden-Garcia
Have Fun, Learn Much, and Celebrate!
Surgery Date 8/13/2010
Heaviest Weight 256
Current Weight 156

Jean M.
on 8/26/11 6:06 am, edited 8/26/11 6:06 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Your OH profile is set to private, so I can't see your pix, but I want to congratulate you on your weight loss and especially on being able to wear smaller sizes. Shopping is so much more fun now, isn't it?

Happy bandiversary!

Jean

ETA: if your pix are in your OH profile, you should be able to copy and paste them into a post from there.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

debbie H.
on 8/26/11 7:56 am - AR
Congrats to you, Jamie!  I am a little past halfway to my 1 year surgeversary, and have lost about half of my weight.  Hope to be a 12/14 by then myself.  Now I'm just in a 16, and some XL's and a few unisex L's.  Loving the positivity in your attitude.  I'm lucky in that DH is 6'6" and about 260lbs.  His weight hasn't fluctuated more than 30 lbs. in the 39 years we've been married.  Wish I could say the same!  CONGRATS!

JodiBoda
on 8/26/11 9:53 am - Butler, PA
Congratulations!!  You have done fantastically!  I can't wait for my one year bandiversary.  Only eleven and a half months to go...! 

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

carol468
on 8/27/11 2:19 am

Wow, you're doing great, it has been 6 months since my surgery and I've lost about 35 lbs.  Congratulations!!!

LisaCultJam
on 8/27/11 9:54 am
Mahvelous, simply mahvelous, dahling..
        2011 goal                                  It works if you work it!  

Most Active