GNC Protein Powder

Colleen S.
on 8/30/11 8:17 am - Mechanicsburg, PA
I know this question has been asked many times.  In my all liquid phase I bought GNC amplified protein.  That was 2 yrs ago.  Lately I have not been getting enough protein and thought I would start drinking a shake everyday.   Why is GNC so expensive?  Is it any better then other brands of protein. I never experimented with any other brand except for one container from Walmart. 

I really only lost weight for the first few months and pretty much been in maintenence.  (My fault - too much snacking and not enough exercise)  I really want to 'start over' again and lose more weight.  I read some of the reviews for GNC and it mentioned not much 'filler'.   Your opinions or suggestions of a comparable brand would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

cristie2000
on 8/30/11 8:43 pm
 I am not for sure about the quality being any better, but I did not enjoy the taste.  The odor and after taste was too much for me.  I have been using Syntha 6 and LOVE it.  I actually wake up craving it.  It keeps me satisfied for about two or three hours.  I do not think that is bad for a shake.  It isn't much fun trying to fine one we like, but Syntha 6 is delicious.
 “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.? ~Theodore Roosevelt

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 2:55 am - NY
I use Syntha 6 also in the vanilla flavor and it is a good mixer w/ fruit and I mix it into my yogurt as well. If you have a Vitamin Shoppe in your area get it from there, they are a little cheaper than GNC
Most Active