Liquid diet Ideas!

liljenn32
on 9/5/11 1:16 am - MA
Any suggestions on some shake or something to help with the hunger. On day 3 of my 10 day pre-op!
Jean M.
on 9/6/11 5:43 am
Revision on 08/16/12
You'll have to experiment in order to find protein shakes that taste OK to you. I used Unjury chocolate, vanilla, and (for a warm beverage) chicken soup flavors. Now I'm hooked on Click vanilla latte protein powder. I mix it with almond milk.

An OH member named Michelle has a great blog with lots of suggestions for the liquid diet phase. The blog is: theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Mandy1289
on 9/7/11 8:48 am - MI
Hi. Today is my first day of pre-op dieting and  my mom is 2 weeks post-op and we have found that putting the shake in the freezer for a bit helps. I see that you are having surgery a day before me so good luck : }
liljenn32
on 9/7/11 9:21 am - MA
Hi Mandy! Yeah I just saw your date! We could keep in touch and share ideas & stories! This is a great website. I'm still kinda lost on here. Hows  your mom doing? R U on Facebook?
Most Active