Thanksgiving Challenge Call Out

Lowcountry
on 9/22/11 10:17 pm - Lady's Island, SC
Let's hear it. Did you stick with your workout plan that you posted on Monday? I have to confess my workouts this week all got blown up. Missed my run cause I gave blood one day and then got caught up doing house work a couple of other days. However the housework I did could definatly be counted as a good workout. I hope all did better than me. So, let's hear it my accountability buddies!

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

sfnativewm
on 9/23/11 12:09 am
OMG!!  I hate any form of exercise, but am striving to stay committed/
Mon-35 minute walk
Tues-35 minute walk
wed-35 minute walk
Thurs-20 minute walk
so far so good!
Thanks for the needed challenge!

My brain is so stubborn, I know one must exercise to lose weight, so I must start training my brain to match my heart for longing to lose more weight!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

LisaCultJam
on 9/23/11 3:11 am

I've been sticking to my low carb eating plan, but activity has been out the door.

I plan to make it to the gym in the morning before a very long day.

Still pressing forward.  Pray my strength.
        2011 goal                                  It works if you work it!  

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/11 8:54 am - NY
Boy-this is harder than I thought! Darn it life keeps getting in the way
I did accomplish some of my plans tho
Mon; off
Tues; 30" personal trainer/ W1D3 C25K
Wed; 30" walk
Thurs; stuck working late
Fri; 30" weights/ W2D1 C25K
Tomorrow plans are for spin class &
Sunday for yoga..
Lisa O.
on 9/26/11 3:31 am - Snoqualmie, WA
I was great M-Th.  But missed my planned exercise both Friday and Saturday.  I don't feel to badly because I helped my Aunt clean her house on Friday and did all the dusting and vaccuming.  Saturday we went to a friends cabin and I walked up and down some trecherous stairs, (100 or more steps).  I was pretty pleased with myself because pre surgery I would have looked at the beach from above.  Now I climbed down and enjoyed putting my feet in the water and then climbed back up again.  Yes, I had to stop a couple of times but I did it!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

1queenbee3
on 9/27/11 3:05 am - Columbia, MD
My mojo is still off with exercise, but I still got in a few workouts:
M-45 min. basic training
T-45 min. advance aerobox
W-45 min basic training
Th-off
F-60 min. basic training
Sa-off
Sun.-off

Highest Weight--Surgery Weight--Current Weight--Goal
                                                    282                  231                170.3            135

Most Active