Lap band revision to sleeve

bigmtnrulz
on 8/12/12 5:38 pm - la mesa, CA
I'm looking for support from banders to sleeve. It was reccommended to me two years ago to revise. I have Kaiser, and I only have to take the class and then theyll do it. I am so bummed about this move, but I am so over the constant vomiting (im even empty) and the social eating anxiety that comes with it all. I want to hear all of the positives. I am a San Diego girl and will be going through Pacific Bariatric. Lawd, I am not looking forward to the post surgical mind fudge again. I started pre band 309, got to 267 and have been killing myself trying to stay down at 254. Its too much hell to work this hard and still be fat. Tell me its worth it all Thanks friends.
Stephanie M.
on 8/12/12 6:26 pm
 I know you'll find support here www.obesityhelp.com/group/failed_lap_bands/discussion/

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

bigmtnrulz
on 8/13/12 2:45 pm - la mesa, CA
Thank you!! 
sfnativewm
on 8/12/12 5:50 pm

Good luck to you!!

But how the heck did you get kaiser to give you a revision? 

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

bigmtnrulz
on 8/13/12 2:45 pm - la mesa, CA
I have a bariatric care coordinator through the Positive Choice department.  I've been having lap band issues for a few years already.  Are you having issues?
Hislady
on 8/12/12 5:56 pm - Vancouver, WA
Trust me there have been many many band to sleeve, RNY and
DS revsions from the band. Try looking and reading over on the VSG forum there are literally hundreds of exbandsters over there. Best of luck to you. Consider yourself lucky there are lots of us who can't do that.
SueBee01
on 8/13/12 5:53 pm - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Hope you are able to feel better soon. Sorry to hear about your problems. Best wishes!
 Sue

Most Active