Sleeve - Newton Wellesley Hospital

AwesomeForever
on 3/4/12 5:29 pm - Marlborough, MA
 Hello, I had surgery with Dr Gazmuri in Jan. 08, I trust him with any decisions he makes concerning me. I had RNY surgery. It was a great option for me. I know that the new surgery is being performed there now. I do hope you are successful. I cannot say enough about the team there at Newton Wellesley.

Linda
hoosierapple
on 3/5/12 8:30 pm
Revision on 06/05/18

Since you had ur surgery in '08....  I'm not sure if you are aware Dr Gazmuri is retiring on May 1 ...  I know he has helped alot of people and many are very sad to see him go.  

kixfix
on 3/20/12 8:19 am
I wish I had the same experience to share, I do not! Partridge is cold, barely smiles and is condescending and unprofessional. She was cruel in her remarks and I got up and left crying, NO-ONE should ever leave a facility for weight loss feeling bad about themselves due to what a doctor says to you. I am going else where, there is no point in meeting with a therapist who evaluates how you feel about yourself and the onset of this proceedure if you have doctors tearing that down.
Partridge needs retraining on her approach to patients and how she speaks to them, if we could do this alone we would not need her and if we falter we need support not criticism. Breaking people down speaks to her character not mine! This approach is EXACTLY what sends people over the borders for weight loss surgery!!
Her reviews on vitals are dire!
http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Sheila_Partridge
lovelygirl01
on 5/30/12 3:40 am
RNY on 06/18/12
Hi Steve. I am following your blog on bloodspot. Hope you blog more often!
I'm having RNY w/ Dr Patridge on June 18th and am extremely excited. Contrary to the post by KixFlix, I find her to be amazing and very caring. I brought my son in for one of my appts and she was playing around with him and joking.
I am extremely excited
Steven S.
on 5/30/12 3:59 am - MA
VSG on 04/12/12
hi there!! 

Thanks!  Funny - i just updated my blog.  I've been bad.  I'm also on youtube which i update once per week!

I had VSG surgery with Dr. Partridge on April 12 2012.  It was THE BEST thing I've ever done.  The entire experience has been nothing buy positive.  She is an amazing Dr, has been super fantastic with me since the beginning, and I feel fortunate that she's my Dr. 

I go to the support group meetings a lot.  I'm going tomorrow night (I know it's the intro meeting but I like to be there if anyone has quesitons).

hope to meet you in person soon.  If you see me at meeting, please introduce yourself. 

I cannot say enough great things about NWH and the center for weight loss and Dr. Partridge in particular.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2198 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4386 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4514 views