How many surgeries per month?

notoriousgrannyD
on 5/7/11 9:39 am
VSG on 10/16/12
Okay, if there are 700 on the list then how many are they doing each month?? does anyone know? feeling discouraged..........
skyteddy
on 5/7/11 10:28 am
I would put your name in the mecine hat one  with dr.nohr as well just to keep options open, it probaly be better in wpg but if medcine came faster would you go?

notoriousgrannyD
on 5/7/11 10:59 am
VSG on 10/16/12
hmmmmm interesting thought skyteddy.  You would think that the lists in AB would be longer as they have a larger population.  What is the process for referral there and how long did you wait?
Michelle_2975
on 5/7/11 11:14 am - Canada
I think that they do 2 surgeries per week. They are looking for funding to be able to do more.
notoriousgrannyD
on 5/7/11 2:32 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
I am not a political zealot or anything but I wonder if it would make a difference as far as speeding up the funding process it I wrote a letter to ..........my MP? Selinger? Harper? lol.  Actually maybe the Minister of Health for the province.    I guess it couldn't hurt.
Michelle_2975
on 5/8/11 12:19 pm - Canada
At one point we wrote emails to Theresa Oswald. If you search the older posts you will find the thread :)

A dream come true!

Karenerickson
on 5/8/11 9:55 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada
I sent a letter to Theresa Oswald after some of the rest of you and have never received a reply. I was a bit disappointed by this.
Most Active