Bariatric Advantage Samples

alle
on 3/16/12 3:02 am
RNY on 05/15/12
I just called and got a sample pack of Bariatric Advantage products shipped out at no charge.  They won't ship to Canada (on the samples only) right now so I had it shipped to Pembina.  Has anyone used their products and do you like any of them?
notoriousgrannyD
on 3/16/12 3:54 am
VSG on 10/16/12
Free samples would a wonderful thing!!  Where is Pemina and how do I get there?
alle
on 3/16/12 4:06 am
RNY on 05/15/12
I had them shipped to a parcel service in Pembina North Dakota just over the border.  When they arrive I will drive down and get them.  Not sure what I have to do at the border about delcaring free samples but I the worst would be you pay a little duty or tax.  Oh and the parcel service charges about $5 to accept the package for you.  There are a few parcel services to choose from, Red River Repair, Mike's and Pembina Parcel Service.  I use them alot as alot of companies will ship free anywhere in the US often but really gouge you to ship to Canada.
charleenc
on 3/16/12 4:10 am - Canada
Have not tried the Bariatric advantage products but do ships across the border all the time for items I want but they won't ship to Canada

Pembina is right across the border on the US side on HWY 75.  You basically take hte Pembina turnoff, head through town and turn right at the stop sign.  Not a very big town so you will have trouble find the place.  The lady that owns the place is a real sweatheart.  Parcels can be shipped to: the address on the following link:  www.pembinaparcel.com/  They charge $5 per parcel.

You can also have parcels shipped to BERNSTROM OIL CO. in Lancaster MN which is just across the border on HWY 59.  There address is 218 Highway 59 North Lancaster MN 56735 and you put the parcel to your name.  They also charge $5 a parcel and are just working on getting up a website.   Have been using this one more lately as it's about 10 minutes from our family farm that we use a cottage and there is never a line at customs. 
notoriousgrannyD
on 3/16/12 4:32 am
VSG on 10/16/12
hmmmm.  okay.  considering it is about a 9 hr drive to the border, Im going to go with the general consensus on whether they are good or not, and then maybe just order some.  It's too bad they wouldn't send a batch to our meet and greet so we could try some (it would be worth it if they got a bunch of orders) 

Ha ha - we could do "shots"

NGD
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/12 10:22 am
if someone wanted to order samples,maybe we could get a large order together.i live 20 mins fr pembina or gretna to go get them,i go there alot.i could run across and get them and bring to next meet and greet.i am going across the weekend of the 29,30 and 1st
sondra
Madelaine2000
on 3/16/12 10:43 am
Im hope someone who has tried them tells us how they are so that when my time comes, I'll have stuff already in the house.
rainyone
on 3/16/12 12:01 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I usually go down to pembina every couple of months.  ( I use mike's hardware - I've had way too many mix ups with pembina - they gave us someone else's package, they gave another one of ours to someone else ... I find her kind of disorganized. )

I ordered some unjury protien ( chicken soup , unflavoured protien, and protien'd cheese sauce)
and I have high hopes for the unflavoured protien so if it is good I might be going down sooner then later

seeking_freedom
on 3/16/12 12:56 pm - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 i will bring some of their calcium chews to the m&g on sunday. they are very yummy. i have carmel and raspberry( tastes like starburst candy) i hope to keep them up after surgery but with shipping and all that they are a little pricey, but worth it as a post op treat imo. io cant remember if i used netrition or nashuanutrition, but they sent a free shaker bottle and 3 free samples of proti-life products and the dude i spoke to was supper nice and very familiar with bariatrics. i also ordered "about time" protein powder(made with stevia, yay!)  but it was from the other company.
hey nicole, remind me to bring them k? ,lol
looking forward to seeing you ladies on sunday, how many should i bring?
niki

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
Most Active