Cool Beans

Cira S.
on 9/16/11 11:09 am - Charles Town , WV
How are you coming along with just being like 5 weeks out?  I hope you are feeling great and with some extra energy to take on the world!!!

~Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

CoolBeans
on 9/16/11 1:05 pm - MD
Thank you for checking up on me. 

Things are going pretty well. It really does get better. I do have more energy now. For the first four weeks I was tired all the time. But I am feeling pretty normal this week. And the scale which was stuck or moving at a snails pace did some moving in the last couple of days. 

I am dredging out some pants from the closet I have not worn in a few years, which is always a nice feeling. 
 Cari    
Cira S.
on 9/16/11 1:15 pm - Charles Town , WV
Cari,

So glad to know that you are feeling good and with some energy.  I remember oh so well how hard it was in the forst 4 weeks.  I would get exahusted brushing my own hair. lol
But at the 5th week mark it was like night and day and I was feeling great and felt so good about my decision of having weight loss surgery.  The buyer's remorse had miraculously vanished!

It is a great feeling to go in the closet and pull out clothes that has been sitting there just gathering dust.  Hurray for you girl. I am very happy for you.

Make sure to take monthly pics of your progress because there will be times when you will think there is no change but you will see in the pics.  Also measure yourself every month, when that scale is not moving your inches are dropping like flies.  LOL

Take care and keep me posted ok?...?

Have a fantastic weekend.

~Cira

Cira S.
on 10/7/11 12:04 am - Charles Town , WV
Cari,

Just wanted to come by and check how are you coming along these days.  I hope all is well.

Cira

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1837 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2788 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4003 views