How is everyone coming along?

Cira S.
on 11/15/11 3:11 am - Charles Town , WV
I hope that everyone is preparing themselves for Thanksgivihng.  I am 4 1/2 years post op and worry a little since I always end up splurging a little too much.  Not at one sitting because I can not fit much. But from Thansgiving all the way to New Year is quite a challenge for me.

I hope that everyone has a plan of execution so that the pounds do not creep up on you throughout the Holidays.

Don't forget to always think of protein first drinks lots of fluids...  :)

As for the newly post ops know that this is an amazing journey and I wish you all the best. 

Have a fantastic day!

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

swanie76
on 11/16/11 12:15 am
my plan is to be careful of the snacking you know taste here taste there. I am glad you mentioned the fluid i really have to get on board with that however that was a problem before surgery. I dont like water and can go days without drinking it. I will use a flavor packet and i have even got tired of them.

WLS 1/19/07
preop/current/drgoal/mygoal/ideal wt 
320/240/220/180/155 

Ticker 88396

Cira S.
on 11/16/11 12:36 am, edited 11/16/11 12:36 am - Charles Town , WV
I know exactly what you mean.  Right now I am hooked on Peach Iced Tea flavor.  It's light in flavor and I don't have to water it down to tone it a bit.  I used to be hooked on apple but got tired of it.
There are other flavors like green tea metabolism and  mango, peach and other flavors.  I have tried them as well not too bad I jus****er them down a little bit.  I only buy Walmart brand cause I don't like Crystal lite.

I posted a little advice about getting your fluid in daily on the other post. 

I plan to have a little taste of everything, I will not deprive but when I say a tablespoon or a teaspoon of this and that that's exactly what I do.  I am usually stuffed right away since the turkey for me is always a hassle unless it is super juicy and tender,   Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1838 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2789 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4004 views