TGIF Make sure to

Cira S.
on 11/18/11 12:36 am - Charles Town , WV

get your "move" on.. Don't let nothing hold you back.  Remember that when we chose this life altering change it was forever not just the moment. 

The other day someone told me:  Well sure you happy with your weight loss you had surgery and that is why you can keep it off!

That is total ignorance right there.  This has been a really hard road.  The weight melts off the first year no matter what you do.  But after that reality sets in that your body adjusts and you are no longer in the highest malnutrition phase.  Your weight will stop all slow down dramatically.  Then if you do not work on keeping it off and exercising you weight will creep back on.  I am 4 1/2 years post op and it has been really hard for me to keep the weight off for the past two years. 

So please take from from me, even if you can not make it to a gym exercise at home.  Zumba is the biggest thing now a days the pounds drop you burn a lot of calories/fat when dancing zumba.  At first it is a bit hard but when you go and do it with your mind set that you are going to have fun you will love it.

Zumba is not for woman only so men if you can get on that too do it!   I hope to become a Zumba instructor one day.  I love Zumba!

Have a fantastic day and weekend all.

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1838 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2789 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4004 views