EMMC Support Group May 6th Friday nite BACK ON!!!

micbrook
on 4/28/11 11:45 pm - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
jUST  heard  from lynn again

and  the hospital told her she can have the room.

So  we are back on from Friday nite!!!

see you there

Patty

DavidReed
on 4/29/11 12:35 am
I committed to going to the Waldo County meeting instead, since it's on a Saturday.

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Jeanine J.
on 5/1/11 10:27 am
I am going to be there. I will be there early since I am coming straight from work and it's only a 45 minute ride!

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
kkilton
on 5/10/11 2:03 am - Addison, ME
Hello, I had Rny Gastric Bypass on March 28th in Augusta which is about 3 hrs away from where I live. Was wondering for your support groups do you have to have had the surgery at EMMC to be able to attend? My mother and I would love to find somewhere to go that is closer for us.

Kristina
micbrook
on 5/10/11 2:09 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Hi  Kristina

We would love to have you come to our support group.   You do not have to have had surgery at emmc in order to use the support group.

We meet   the first friday  and the third tuesday of each month 

EMMC  second floor  Mason Auditorium.  If you have had surgery you sit at the table

hope to see you there

Patty

kkilton
on 5/10/11 8:50 pm - Addison, ME
Thanks so much I'll let my mother know as well. She has surgery Monday in Augusta. Its a three hour trip and we would really like to go to support groups but its way out of the way. Do we just show up or do we have to call ahead of time? Thanks again!
Kristina

micbrook
on 5/11/11 2:52 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
You  just  show up   we  meet  at  4:30  to  6:30   and you can be late if you cant be there on time. all we care about is that you show up and not feel that being late is not right .  I dont always get there on time depends on my school bus run. 

Take care

you can go on to  www.emmc.org  and go to the   surgical weight loss  site and find an online newsletter to sign up for and there should be a calendar of support groups there too

Patty

Most Active