plastics doctor

Schloe78
on 6/9/11 7:54 am
Looking for a good plastic surgen!! Any recomendations???
Bkritty
on 6/9/11 8:14 am
I thought that Dr. Dayhim does plastics? I may be wrong about that, but I thought I saw that somewhere.

DavidReed
on 6/9/11 11:04 am
I think it was mentioned in the last support group meeting...But I do believe, yes, she does...

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

mainegal
on 6/10/11 9:18 pm - Thomaston, ME

She does, though she has strick standards and this is not her specialty. One lady in our support group paid $400+ out of pocket (not covered by insurance)  for the consult for PS and was told she would not consider her until 20 more pounds were lost. She had surgery with another PS without that constraint.

Many RNY'ers have also gone to Dr. Schassberger in Waterville and have wonderful feedback about him, his surgery and follow up.

One of the ladies in my van-pool had 4 PS with Dr Fitz at Plastic and Hand in Portland. She had tummy tuck, body lift, arms, thighs done. She looks amazing!  He also did my son's ears. He did 3 ears! Did the right ear, the left ear and during the same surgery readjusted the right because he wanted better symetry of the two. That was almost 19 years ago when my sone was 8 years old.  We were VERY impressed.

Emily     SW 320, Pre Surg 271.3, Lowest 189.8 Current 212.9 GW -155-188
Continuing the weight loss journey 10 pound goals at a time.  June 2011

Most Active