Summer

micbrook
on 8/20/11 9:41 pm - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Well   almost time to go back to work  our summer is almost over.   boo hoo

but at least i will make money again lol.

I drive school bus so i miss the little ones  faces.

We are going to  Coos Canyon in Byron today  for a few days.  Our  25th anniversary is on tuesday  so this is our away trip this summer.  

We will do a little playing in the river  as we love to look for gold.

Take care all and have a great week.

Patty

Bkritty
on 8/21/11 1:02 am
Have a great time Patty! Looking for gold sounds like fun!  It is our Anniversary on Friday so we    
are taking off for the white mountains today. We are going to hike Pinkham notch this afternoon    
and then do some outlet shopping tomorrow. Gotta get one last summer adventure in before

school starts!

Kristie

DavidReed
on 8/24/11 3:07 am
I love the Whites.  Great place, try to make it there a couple times a year. 

Enjoy your trip!

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Bkritty
on 8/25/11 5:07 am
We had a great time! We got to go zip lining! That was a first for me! I finally felt light enough for it to be safe! What a rush! We are bringing our boys back to the area for some hiking once the leaves change color

DavidReed
on 8/28/11 8:34 am
That sounds like so much fun!  I'd love to know the details of where you went...I'd love to try a zip-line!

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Bkritty
on 8/28/11 9:14 am
David,

We stayed at the snowflake inn in Jackson, NH. Its a romantic inn (no kids allowed). It is situated halfway between North Conway (shopping outlets) and the entrance to the drive up Mount washington. About a ten minute drive either way. We zip lined Wild Cat mountain. It was surprisingly inexpensive. For the two of us to ride the gondola to the top and back and then also each do the zip line is was $58. They had other packages that included lunch and also disc golf. You can google the snowflake inn...they do have a website with lots of different packages. They are also often featured on livingsocial.com. we scored a room with a jacuzzi in the bedroom and passes to some trails and continental breakfast, and a few other perks all for $109 a night. Not sure what other details you would like, but let me know. It was an inexpensive getaway and we had a blast!

Most Active