Friday nite support group and clothes swap!!!

micbrook
on 10/30/11 11:57 pm - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
 Friday nite  at  4:30  clothing swap after  meeting.

EMMC second floor  Mason auditorium.

For  post ops and pre ops.  
 If you have clothes that are now to big and want to get rid of them   bring them .

thanks

patty

Jeanine J.
on 11/4/11 12:59 am
Work always seems to schedule me for the closing shift on nights where there is a meeting! I think that I am going to have to start changing my hours of availablilty so I can make a meeting!

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
DavidReed
on 11/6/11 7:58 am
Jeanine,

We have a meeting on the mid-coast area (Rockland) once a month too, on the first Saturday of the money (so it's the day after the Bangor meeting, which is the first Friday of the month.)  If you can't make it to the Bangor meeting, the 10:00am Saturday meeting would be an option too!

Contact me back if you want details.  I don't think it's any (or much) further than going to Bangor, just in a different direction.

Have a great week!

-David

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Allison B.
on 11/7/11 1:31 am - Canaan, ME
VSG on 01/09/12
Also, Jeanine. there are meetings in Waterville and Augusta that I go to.  I know you had surgery in Bangor and everything but we're all going through the same things so maybe you can make one of those instead....?

http://www.mainegeneral.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=154&acti on=calendarMonth&limit_gte_eventstartdate=11/01/2011&limit_l e_eventstartdate=11/30/2011&calendars=6
Most Active