Date change

Jo Ann B.
on 7/9/03 1:37 am - South Berwick, ME
My surgery date with Dr. Cobean was cancelled for July 14th. CIGNA did not come through with an approval. They haven't denied me, but they didn't approve me either. I am now scheduled for July 28th. If you believe in prayer, as I do, please pray that CIGNA will approve me before then. I have been on this journey since the winter of 2001. Since I started researching WLS, I have developed hypertension, diabetes, DUB, and found I have all three types of sleep apnea. I have three daughters, my youngest is nine and she needs and deserves a healthy mother. It breaks my heart that she is stuck with me. I feel this surgery is my only shot at living a normal, healthy life. Please pray for me. Thank you,
jen091172
on 7/9/03 7:44 pm - Surry, ME
It will happen for you, keep the positive thoughts flowing. CIGNA hasn't denied you so that's a good thing, they are just slow. I'm sure it will all work out for you very soon.
TX M.
on 7/12/03 12:22 pm - Tx
Keep thinking postive!!! It is great that they could reschedual you so soon. Once the process gets started I bet things will happen fast!
Samantha M.
on 7/17/03 10:53 am - North Waterboro, ME
Jo Ann, I am sorry to hear of your dely. I can attest to everything that you wrote in my post. I think it is ridiculous that we, the patient can't even get information on our own cases!! I couldn't get CIGNA to tell me anything about my case or it's approval/denial. I wish you the best of luck. Please keep me updated on your progress....and there will be PROGRESS. I will keep you in my thoughts. I too have a young daughter, 14 1/2 months and I can not wait for the day that I can pick her up and run with her. If you would like to talk my email is [email protected]. Best of Luck. Sam Moore
Most Active