I'm such a klutz at times.

jen091172
on 7/20/03 9:58 am - Surry, ME
I have done it now, I'm such a klutz at times. I was playing basketball with my daughter and beating her, score was 8 to 4, when I tripped over my own feet, I think, and fell in our dirt driveway. I scraped my left knee really badly that one 4x4 gauze pad doesn't cover the whole area. We didn't have any peroxide in the house so my husband has ran to the store to get some for me. I used the last of it up on my incision about a week ago. The good thing about the fall, I think was that I went down on the left knee and rolled on to back and ended up setting on my butt. so my stomach never touched the ground, and has no pain. The bad part is the knee hurts so much there is no way I'm going to be doing much of anything for exercise, it hurts so much. 1 month post op, down 28 pounds.
Jo Ann B.
on 7/21/03 12:34 am - South Berwick, ME
Jennifer! 28 pounds - you go girl! That is terrific - one pound a day! I am so impressed! Sorry to hear about your knee - but you were out there playing hard (and winning!). I am sure once that knee feels better (and it will!) you'll be back at it! Keep up the terrific work!
Ron M.
on 7/23/03 10:05 am - Corinna, ME
Hi Jennifer. If you need a longer gause use a ladies napkin pad. When I took a CPR class the teachers said this is what they use in the ambulance for long cuts or tears till they get to the hospital. Good to hear your reports. Thanks Ron
Most Active