Support Group in Bangor 08/01

jen091172
on 7/25/03 7:24 am - Surry, ME
Who's going to the support group meeting on the first? I am any one else going to be there?
Casey L.
on 7/25/03 8:30 am - Old Town, ME
I would like to go but can't say for sure just yet. I haven't been to one since the time I met you so I should get to one soon. A bunch of stuff has happened around here so we were out of town for a week, which happened to be the week when there was a Saturday meeting...oops. Well talk to you later, Casey
TX M.
on 7/25/03 10:59 pm - Tx
I want to go to one soon, but I just do not know when that will be. Was hoping to go to the one on the 29th, but mum can't stay late to watch the kids. I like the Friday meetings best and will shoot for one of those.
KelleyS
on 7/27/03 1:56 am - Mapleton, Me
I would love to go to the support group meeting Jennifer, however this Wed, (the 30th) I will be in Bangor all day for the nutritian class, physical therapist, and psych eval appointments. Then hubby has to work the next day or else I would stay for it. I will attend one ONE OF THESE DAYS!! I did go to one on June 21st and loved it!!
kilpatcin
on 7/28/03 7:28 am - Bangor, ME
I will be there to see you Jennifer! First time since we were in the hospital together. That will be great! My hubby is going to try to be home on Friday so he can go with me. I also have my appt with Dana that morning so I will have an up to date weight loss to report. Yippee!
Most Active