WOW, Jo Ann Beaudette !

TX M.
on 7/25/03 11:07 pm - Tx
Jo Ann, It always seemed like your date was soooooooooooo far away, but then I was and am still hung up with all I am going through. 2 days!!!!!! Good luck to you, all will go fine but stay POSITIVE! I think my attitude really helped me. Some times it wavered at first but I hate negativity and I trully believe a positive attitude makes you heal quicker. I will be thinking about you, but you are in Great hands!!!! Good luck!
Jo Ann B.
on 7/26/03 11:26 am - South Berwick, ME
Thanks, Theresa! I, too, totally believe in having a positive attitude. I feel so thankful to have this opportunity to regain my health. And I am not fearful of surgery, Dr. Cobean is a pro! I expect my hosital stay to be short and productive - I will get up and WALK WALK WALK! The 'gas' they blow you up with, for lap surgery, sounds a little intimidating - I wanna do whatever I can to work that out of my system and it seems walking is the solution. I have one more day and a wake up - never thought I would get to the point where I could say that! Thanks again for your good wishes, encouragement and enthusiasm!
Most Active