2 wk visit

TX M.
on 7/31/03 10:57 am - Tx
I had my 2 week visit with Dr Clough, all was fine, I am down 18 pounds. My scale said 20 but I am NOT complaining. LOL Never before have I lost that much in 2 weeks!! Met with Dayna, she is such a peach! I am starting to get into the water and DH is bringing up my stationary bike tomorrow. I hope I can continue to keep doing as well.
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/03 10:39 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Congratulations Theresa on being down 18 lbs.! I've noticed differences with my scales also. I keep meaning to synchronize right after going to the docs, but I never get around to it. The problem comes up when I have to go a long time between doc appointments. Oh well, my next appointment is next Friday with my nutritionist, hopefully I can synchronize then. Glad to see you are feeling better. Enjoy the swimming. Lynda ME/FL
Jo Ann B.
on 8/1/03 4:00 am - South Berwick, ME
Good for you Theresa! 18, 20 pounds - either way - fantastic loss in two weeks! I look forward to my first Dr.'s visit to have my weigh-in, it's the end of August. But I am wondering if there is something wrong with me... because in the meantime, I could care less what my weight is! My mom asks me everyday if I have a scale yet, my friends all ask me how much weight I have lost thus far (I am only 4 days post-op for pete's sake...) and to tell you the truth - I don't care what I have lost, or if I even lost anything yet. I know Dr. Cobean did his part, he is a skilled surgeon. I know I am eating only the amounts suggested (when I manage to get it all in...). I have faith that I will lose weight, otherwise, I wouldn't have even considered this surgery. I don't know why I am so touchy about this issue, but I could care how much I weigh at this point. But, on the other hand, when I hear of someone else's weight loss, I am truly thrilled for them. So again - congratulations and do you think I am nuts? ;)
Most Active