Better MD soups?

aakers77
on 4/18/11 11:35 am - MI
Does anyone know if these expire.  I have a friend who had some left over and I would rather use hers than buy some more?  Sorry to be an annoying newcomer just excited and full of questions and just trying to get everything ready.
momofsix
on 4/19/11 6:20 am - Pinckney, MI

I have no clue... I still have some myself and it has been a while.... I am sure I should probably throw mine out after 4-1/2 years... LOL... Let me know if you find out....

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Nan2008
on 4/19/11 11:01 am - Midland, MI
I dont think they expire BUT my daughter had a whole bunch left from when she had her sugery last May.  Then my two sons both had surgery in December.  So when I talked to the dietician about ordering the pre op MD soups for my sons, she said they each had to order their own complete kit.  They would not let you order less that the required ( 4 weeks worth)....2 week pre op and 2 week post op.

When I had my surgery in 2009 (2 years ago) we only had to order the 2 week pre op, but now they make you order 4 weeks worth.

Hope this helps.

Nan

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

marymazilla
on 4/19/11 11:16 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
you can go to bettermd.com and ask that  or get the number and call them and ask.
I don't believe that do since they are freeze dried and in and air tight container. If it does then the expiration date would be  printed or embossed on the package or box.

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Most Active
Recent Topics