LBS BE GONE Group!- Garden City and surrounding areas!

marymazilla
on 9/10/11 11:31 am, edited 9/10/11 11:32 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
If any one would like to meet up on  Thursday around 11 am-ish for some chit chat  I am available.
Let me know if you would like to meet at an area park or mall. ( any suggestions will be considerered!

Mary

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Lianne C.
on 9/10/11 11:49 am - Garden City, MI
Sorry, I work on Thursdays
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
momofsix
on 9/11/11 5:49 am - Pinckney, MI

I have a dentist appointment in S. Lyon at 11 for my cleaning.  Would love to do it another day though, this week is packed for me and next week I am having my surgery for my bladder lift.  Hopefully with a little more notice I can work something in..... Wish I could be there.

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Cinn
on 9/14/11 4:03 am - MI
Poo! I'd love to but I work!
marymazilla
on 9/14/11 5:26 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
OK well have to try another day next time!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Most Active
Recent Topics