Merry Christmas Eve! To all

marymazilla
on 12/23/11 8:43 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
My all of those on my Michigan OH and everywhere have a Most wonderful Christmas Celebration. I am sending the wish that all will have a Blessed holiday and a Blessed New Year too!

Making a prime rib dinner for the two kids, their dates and Dear Hubby and my self tonight then off to Mid-night Mass! Planning a quiet uneventful Chrismas day tomorrow. Then deciding if I want to quit my Job and not return on Monday or not. LOL.

God Bless you aln keep you safe!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Pam O.
on 12/25/11 3:39 am - Mt.Pleasant, MI
same to you Mary.. aww heck  call in sick Monday to work  :)
marymazilla
on 12/25/11 11:24 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
I quit my job today Merry Chrismas to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/11 12:13 am - Barryton, MI
Merry CHRISTmas Everyone !!
Most Active
Recent Topics