Takin Charge and doing it right Tuesday!

marymazilla
on 2/6/12 10:03 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
Good Morning Michiganders and all you lurkers.

How is everyone on this Great day?
I woke up a little too early this a.m. but that is alright by me, Did a cup of protein coffee. Then on too a couple of hard boiled eggs (with the yellow fed to dog). Planning my days meals so I stay on track. It is time for me to get back to the program. I don't seem to dring the 8-8's of water anymore. And man do I ignor taking my vitamins. I have thown counting and charting what I eat. Totally dismis doing the exersize daily. Not because I don't want to just that the day gets away from me. That is why I am calling this day Takin Charge Tuesday.

I am TAKIN CHARGE of what I must do for me to be a healthy comfortable person. I will not allow myself to be a slug and dismiss the tools of the pouch that I need to make it effective another day.

Is there any one else who needs to take charge today Lets see if we can do this together.
Chime in if you feel the need!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

momofsix
on 2/8/12 8:42 am - Pinckney, MI

I really need to take charge again, but my emotions are getting the best of me lately.... Dealing with so much with one of my older kids, plus the chaos that comes along with a husband and 4 kids still at home.... Had to see my shrink yesterday and now I have been put into group therapy every Thursday for 16 weeks... Ugggghhh... I guess it is better than the hospital though and that is were I was headed and fast.... I WILL take charge soon and I WILL work with you too..... We will be an awesome team!!!!!

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

marymazilla
on 2/8/12 10:47 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
Hi MOM

Glad to see you and welcome abord. I guess the journey never ends. lol. Glad to have the company and some one who is understanding.

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

moringdawn
on 2/29/12 8:54 am
VSG on 07/11/12
 Hi, I see every one post about having a cup of protein coffee did you add the protein in the coffee or can you buy protein coffee? I'm a new at this and my surgery is on July 11th, I'm self-pay so I will be going to Conway SC to see Dr. Morris Washington. The doctors in Mi do self-pay but it is a lot more it is still less to go to SC for my surgery.
Dawn
marymazilla
on 2/29/12 10:08 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
Good morning MD
I make mine by mixing a small amount of cold water to my scoop of protein powder. then I add one pack of splenda and fill the coup with hot coffee(decaff preferred but I use leaded) and then some no dairy creamer. Most protein powders will clump if you dont make the slurry first. If it is not hot enought then I heat it in microwave for 30 secs. I use choc PP most of the time but I also try different flavors and add stuff like SF coffee serup for Tostonti. Can be purchased in most grocery stores by the coffees. I get mine at wal mart.

Most Active
Recent Topics