Monday Mornin's Majic Mocca!

marymazilla
on 2/5/12 10:14 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
Well it's the day after supperbowl! How did you do with all those tail gate treats? What was your favorite commercial and least liked one?

I had a bad day yesterday seems everything  I consumed passed straight through. (sorry TMI) so today will be doing clear liquids and see how it goes.

Superbowl love the Clint E commercial not quit sure we have come back as far as they say but were are deff. doing better in the Det. area. Hated Modonna half time. wasn't as spactacular as I had hoped for.  Guess the shock and awe factor just aint there for me. would have like Lady Ga Ga to do it instead. LOL

Have a wonderful monday all. STAY WARM!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

boxermom
on 2/6/12 2:03 am - MI
 morning mary!

well, afternoon!  i am running late today, had lots of errands this morning.  i had tea instead of mocha this morning.  i didn****ch the game so i didnt see any of the commercials or anything.  i did watch a full day of Auction Hunters.  I always love a good deal.  I didnt eat very well until the last half of the day.  my theory is that its never to late to start the day over and thats what i decided to do.  i have a goal to drop 20 lbs by june 1st which is about a lb a wk ish.  i am working out slowly building back up to my 40 min daily walk.  i will get there.  its important for me not to stress and rush into it or i will give up and throw in the towel.  i dont know how others feel.  any input would help though.

have a great day everyone!
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

Most Active
Recent Topics