TODAY; I RENEW MY COMMITMENT TO WLS! JOIN ME!

marymazilla
on 2/26/12 9:41 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
Today I am going to be successful with the 5-day pouch test. The following Quote is so powerful and relly hit home for me. Thanks for putting the link in the docs. Randy's Weight Loss Page

"When we fought to get the surgery we were personally empowered. We had to be, there aren't many advocates out there fighting on the behalf of the morbidly obese.

Yet somehow, if we get to comfortable in our post weight loss surgery life there is a tendency to lose that hell-bent determination. Perhaps we take it for granted. Maybe we just get bored or distracted. Maybe we get discouraged because life after surgery has not been without struggle. Any of these things can cause us to lose hope or feel like failures. I have gone through periods of sadness and suffered feelings of failure since my weight loss surgery. Don't we all? This despair only festers if we regain some weight or sit on a plateau for an extended length of time."

HOPE I CAN GET BACK TO THE RIGHT MIND SET!
http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

marymazilla
on 2/28/12 5:33 pm, edited 3/1/12 10:49 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
Day 1 5day P-test well I am making it through day 1. 64 oz water done. 2 protein suppliment done Chicken broth for dinner, asparagus soup for lunch. done. will have more chicken broth for snack later. I have decided I am a carbaholic. because I keep wanting to head for the pastas pretzels, and dumb dumb suckers. But I just grab hold of my water bottle and sip sip sip!

Day 2 @ the 5-day P-Test.:
Been doing a lot of that P-ing! LOL Made day 1 until about 9:30 pm. then caved for a Kiwi fruit. Told my self if I made a slushi out of it, it did not count. Man how we can lie to ourselves. LOL.
Today: down 3 l...bs. and going to do my best to do it right today! So, If I don't succeed today then I will just keep at it untill I can overcome these urges. I do know that instead of the Kiwi, I should have had an additionsl protein suppliment to control the need.

Day2 going good. nos cheating. but I do have to make an additional post of chicken broth. Family is home and said their is nothing better than MOM"s homemade chicken soup. No prob cause now I know they ate a good healthy meal. I did add extra protein drink to my day! It has helped a lot.

Day3- of the 5 day I am starting to feel much more confident in my abilities to get back on program. yesterday, I stayed on target for day 2 even though I did desire some solid foods, I am not a tuna eater, so today I am baking some chicken breast ans will puverize it n the ninja, add some mayo and follow the plan. Taking dear hubby to the Dr. in Ann Arbor today so it may be challenging since I will be out of the house for the day!

Day4 of the 5 day Day4 of the 5 day. I think it went pretty well, decidin what to eat, while at lunch with the girls was challenging, but the old faithful tuna salad got me through. I do feel my pouchi tension. So I guess that is good.

Day5 of the 5 day- protein coffee, (once of cold water, scoop of choc protein powder, pack of splenda, to make slurry, fill the rest of the cup with decaff, and a pack of non dairy creamer)water. emoticon

Day 5 of the 5 day: so far going good. not lost a lot of weight but I am back to tracking, and counting protein, cals, carbs, n fat grams. I was also able to dertermine that I must have uncounciously reverted to grazing, exspecially at night and not drinking my water.

Now that I have pinpointed the issues I can get back to the basics aware of my downfalls. emoticon

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

kajunblues
on 7/11/12 1:49 am - Wayne, MI
Congrats on your success
Kajun
pineview01
on 7/12/12 5:26 pm - Davison, MI

WOW!  You made it You should be so proud of yourself.  You set out to do it and you did it.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics