South of the River Coffee - Eagan

MaryMargaret C.
on 6/8/11 10:39 am - Minneapolis, MN
Good Day Family!

Sorry I have not been at coffee the last two Saturdays. We have been out of town, and I missed you dreadfully.

I will be in Eagan, bright and early at 8:30, but will need to leave about 9:00 or so, to get to a seminar. So, when you come, talk fast.

Until Then,

MM

Paul H.
on 6/8/11 11:09 am - Eagan, MN
   Well, I better get there on time then.......don't wanna miss you!!
    55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 12:43 pm - Clear Lake, MN
I won't be able to come, I'm going camping.....And next weekend I'll be gone in NJ....So maybe the 25th....uhhh....

Miss you guys....

Julie6
on 6/9/11 12:03 am
Hey guys!  I know I haven't been to coffee for a very long time but I'm on OH several times a day and get encouraged by what you all have to say.  I'm still trying to get this last 20 lbs off.  I've only lost .2  in the last month.  That point two.  Super slow.  At this rate it will take 3 more years.  Lol.
My mind is made up and I WILL lose all my weight.  18.6 to go.   
Julie Sadek    
rjsams
on 6/9/11 12:11 am - Eagan, MN
Yes, you will, Julie!!  You have come so far, the rest will come off. 

Hope to see you at coffee soon.  I will have to miss this Saturday, I will be running in the Burnsville 5K.  Wish me luck!

Paul H.
on 6/9/11 12:58 pm - Eagan, MN
On June 9, 2011 at 7:03 AM Pacific Time, Julie6 wrote:
Hey guys!  I know I haven't been to coffee for a very long time but I'm on OH several times a day and get encouraged by what you all have to say.  I'm still trying to get this last 20 lbs off.  I've only lost .2  in the last month.  That point two.  Super slow.  At this rate it will take 3 more years.  Lol.
My mind is made up and I WILL lose all my weight.  18.6 to go.   
     They say the last 10% of the weight is 50% of the work. Hang in there and MAKE it happen.

55# Lost pre Surgery on 2/15/10, 100+ #  lost post surgery

ShootersGal24
on 6/9/11 1:02 am - South St. Paul, MN
I will not make it this weekend either - my daughter's grad party and I have the final prep to do that morning, it starts at noon!  I am stressssssing!!!!!  ACK!

I will not make the following two either, my man and I will be leaving for our motorcycle trip to South Dakota - so desperately needed!!!

Miss all my OH family as well - hope to see you all soon and we keep in touch here or on Facebook!!!  Helps keep me happy!

HUGS to each of you!!

Kelly

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Fm5C4/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2Fm5C4/weight.png">>

Julie6
on 6/9/11 4:42 am
Oh, I forgot.  My daughter's grad party tomorrow too.  Lol.  Forgot.
Julie Sadek    
Nicole G.
on 6/9/11 10:00 am - MN
Hi there!! Troy and I are going to try to make it Sat, but I have to work first, and not sure how long I will have to be there. Hoping to make it to Eagan by 9:30??

If God brings you to it...He will bring you through it!! 

Robin Pautz
on 6/9/11 10:56 am - Lakeville, MN
WOW! I have no idea how I found you guys on here LOL. It's been a long time since I was on OH....but look my fingers took me to my WL family yay!...I will be there Sat and looking forward to seeing all of you again (even if it is only for a few minutes MM).
Have a great night and c u sat.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2696 views